September 2020 Bath & Body New Product Report
- Our monthly product Reports are the perfect tool to keep you and your team up to date on what’s happening in the global market, whether they are working from home or in the office.
- This informative, ready to download and one of a kind report, is published monthly and includes approximately 100 new product launches per edition, focused on the global personal care sector.
- Over the 40+ pages of the Report you will discover key new product launches, all of which come with accompanying product photo, information, names, ingredients and key attributes.
- We also monitor key trends, new product formats, new innovations and hot new ingredient and scent trends to help you and the team stay on top of the market, and pop these at the beginning of each months Report. This means you can identify opportunities, track trends and turn them into practical, profitable and market specific solutions.
- From global brands to own label, indie, niche, mass or premium the Report covers all of the key sectors in personal care; bath & shower, hair care, skincare, suncare, deodorants and sprays, men’s grooming and body care.
- We record new launches in an easy to understand, easy to share and easy to use document. You can grab what you need for presentations or meetings straight from the PowerPoint file, print out copies or present on screen. You can also easily send the document to everyone in your organisation; from product development teams, to marketing and customer teams.
- A must have for all involved in the fragrance industry; from Buyers, Category Managers, Marketers, Suppliers, Retailers and Manufacturers.
If you like this, you will love the special deal we have on our Annual Bath and Body New Product Report. Sign up for 12 issues and pay only £200 per edition – that’s a £600 saving over a year. When you sign up you will start with that months edition as an instant download and then receive a new edition every month, PLUS annual subscribers get sent a link to download the PowerPoint file.
ALSO – don’t forget you can get a COMBINED subscription of the Bath & Body and Home Fragrance New Product Reports for a 25% discount.