Home Fragrance New Product Report
- Includes global home fragrance launches in household, high-street, mass brands, niche and premium sectors
- Spans all product sku’s in home fragrance from reed diffusers and candles to scented sachets and lava rocks.
- Over 100 new home fragrance products per edition
- Scent descriptions and names for each new launch
- Pictures and marketing images of each launch/collection
- Monthly news and trends update page
- Brands to watch (find something new each month)
- Market data on emerging trends and whats selling across the globe – published in the home fragrance Report each month.
- Trends section keeps you up to date with all the latest happenings, including key notes/themes/concepts/design, so you can see new trends emerge.
- Save you and your team a huge amount of time researching and analysing, so you can concentrate on work that generates sales.
- Use the monthly information, product shots and on shelf photos to paste into your Reports, Presentations, Marketing/Sales material or help you create mood and product boards when range building.
- Be proactive to anticipate customers or clients’ needs and start developing products for new seasons.
- Have a great understanding of your current market and where the future opportunities are.
- Find innovative new products that will help with New Product Development.
Increase your knowledge to confidently put together new ranges and ideas that will be successful.
- Get expert insight into trending scent combinations, notes and new concepts, so you always know what’s hot and what’s not.
- Retailers and Buyers will find new brands to partner with and stock on shelf.
- Get information about what market leaders are doing and what your key competitors are launching.
- Use to generate leads and target new potential clients.
- Get a timeline of fragrance trends over the year as each new report discusses key scent trends.
- Understand what’s happening in global markets using the core market data in each report so you can get key facts and figures about global markets.
- Make informed commercial decisions.
- A source of inspiration for new range builds, answering briefs, putting together ideas for blogs and social media, building trend concepts, performing market analysis, launches and product safari information for new product meetings and much more.
- Puts yourself and your company at the forefront of what’s happening in the fragrance sector.