Skip to content
- This report is released twice a year and will give you and your team instant access to commercial fragrance trends and actual suggestions for the season 18-24 months in advance.
- All of the concepts are unique to this report and contain what will be the hottest new ideas for the season based on years of forecasting experience.
- There are approximately 142 new fragrance combinations in the AW19/20 Report to cover the top, commercial olfactive categories and give plenty of choice to fit in with new product development plans, fragrance suggestions & submissions and current or developing ranges.
- 6 trend concepts which each contain; a trend introduction, concept board, lifestyle influences board, colour story board, product & packaging inspiration board, ingredient story board and new ideas board with fragrance suggestions
- Give this presentation straight to your Sales or Creative Team. The ideas are already there, over 2 years in advance, helping you develop commercial new fragrances and products well in advance.
A brief introduction…
Nature and its ingredients influences us more than ever in Autumn/ Winter 2019/2020. The focus on the natural world is an undercurrent through each of the 6 key trend concepts. Consumers are being introduced to the concept of wellness on a whole new scale. Add in a spirit for adventure and discovery, the desire to try more unusual and more complex scents and the search for something a little niche and you see why the home fragrance market is becoming more sophisticated. That doesn’t mean we will lose our fondness for the ingredients we have loved, that are part of our scent memories for the colder months, it just means we will see them teamed up in new ways. The fantasy concept is also making a comeback, but this time the scents must have provenance. We have seen mood therapy as an inspiration and brands introducing the idea of a scent as an experience like ‘The Perfect Autumn Day’, but this time we want that idea represented by real ingredients.
Want to know the next new woody notes, new gourmand combinations or key seasonal notes? Then purchase the latest new Fragrance Trends Forecast Report for Autumn Winter 19/20, which is now available for instant download.
- Trend Report contains 48 pages of forecast olfactive information
- 6 key olfactive trend stories for the Autumn/Winter 2019/2020 season
- 42 key Pantone colours and references with codes plus colour summary
- Each trend has 7 core colours
- Inspirational new market launches and bestsellers to support each concept
- Concept, mood and lifestyle image boards for each trend
- New and key ingredient suggestions
- Fragrance and name recommendations for each trend; 140+ scent combinations across the 6 key trend concepts – picked to blend together the perfect new fragrance combinations for the season.
- Pay by PayPal and download immediately, with PowerPoint to follow on email provided at purchase, or request to be invoiced
- Samples available on request; firstname.lastname@example.org